Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Ribbon at 3 Girl JAM!

There's something new coming to 3 Girl JAM!


Coral Crush and Aqua Splash 
Crinkle Ribbon.


These are by far my favorite two colors of ribbon and I'm so excited that they will be available to purchase on May 1st.

I am still unsure of a "name" for this bundle,
so...................
there is a little contest going on at the 3 Girl JAM site!

Make sure you go check it out HERE!

The winner will receive a two piece bundle of my new favorite colors
and
I might just use your suggestion in the store!

Winner will be posted on May 1st on the 3 Girl JAM site-when the ribbon becomes available for purchase!

7 comments:

  1. Julie, these are such awesome colors:) They are so pretty!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, Loving these colors. They have such a richness to them.

    Have a great weekend!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new colors are gorgeous and I love what you did with them!!!

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie! Thanks so much for following my blog!

    I LOVE your new ribbon colors! They are GORGEOUS!! I left a comment on the contest post at 3 Girl JAM. I hope I win! :)

    I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Julie!! these are so gorgeous!!! Your card showcases them in such a beautiful way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love those ribbons!

    ReplyDelete