Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PBD Sneak Peek!

Hi Everyone!

I just want everyone to know about the Pink by Design stamp release party this coming Friday, April 20th.
There will be a Blog Hop all day (lots of sneaks from the new release- and a fabulous prize!!) and a live U-Stream at 9:00pm (Central) were you will see Sarah and Liz from 217 Creations.  Sarah and Liz will be in Kansas on Friday night, and then at the Cricut Circle Crop on Saturday.  If you're in the area they're meeting for dinner and want you to join them (see their sites for details).  I so very much wanted to go- but I can't- this time!!


So......
I'm not going to leave you today without a sneak from my most favorite stamp set ever!!


Stop back on Friday to see more!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Super card Julie, I must really be living it up!!!! Cute sentiment
    The colors are really nice together.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete