Saturday, October 5, 2013

Micro-Banner

Hi Everyone!

That's right- the title says Micro-Banner.
What is a micro-banner you may ask.....

It's a teeny tiny super cute banner!


Look real close under the shelf.
There's my micro-banner!!

OK-- here it is a little closer.


And closer...


And from a different angle-


And finally here's one where you can see the texture up close and personal!


For my banner, I used some Linnie Shapes from Linnie Blooms.
Check out the store HERE and grab some for your self!

I colored each canvas shape with my Copic Markers and then stamped some images and letters from Pink by Design.  I topped each shape off with some rhinestones from The Buckle Boutique.
It is all held together with some ribbon from 3 Girl JAM.

I hope you love my micro-banner as much as I do!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa....this is awesome! Great texture on this:) It looks amazing hanging under your shelf! So fun!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete