Saturday, October 19, 2013

Winners and Christmas Inspiration

Hi Everyone! 
Before you check out my post for my DT day at Linnie Blooms-
I need to announce some winners from some Blog Hops!
(I'm so behind!!)

From the Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons Birthday Hop-
The winner of the  $15.00 3 Girl JAM gift certificate is:
Miriam Prantner

From the Linnie Blooms/Genuinely Jane Blog Hop-
The winner of the Seasons Bundle is:
Sydney Neal

Congratulations Ladies!!
Please contact me (and let me know which prize  you won) at 3girljam at gmail.com to claim your prize.  Prizes not claimed by Nov. 5th will be forfeited.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now- on to today's project!

I know it's not even Halloween yet-
but when I saw one of the newest Linnie Shapes-
I knew exactly what I wanted to make!


I colored the canvas tree with some Copic Markers and blinged it up with Stickles!
Very festive!


It works perfectly with some DCWV Burlap paper and some 


Christmas will be here before you know it,
so time to get started on those cards to mail out!


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I am just totally confused about how you made this card. Did you color on the burlap?

    confused Chriss
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS Julie! LOVE it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete