Saturday, September 3, 2011

"Besties for Life"

Hi Everyone!

I was excited today when I got the mail.
My new Crafty Sprouts- "Besties for Life" stamp set came.
(You can but them Here.)

I've just got to say- it's Super Cute- from the packaging to the sayings- cute, cute, Cute!


So... I spent some time in my craft room today and made a few new projects, and finished up some others.  I've got a few Blog Hops coming up (check out my right sidebar!), so you'll have to wait to see what I made for those!

Here's what I made today- that I will share.


This is an incredibly simple mini card.
It is a 3"x3" card.  
I wrapped some crinkle ribbon around the pink layer and attached it to the black layer.
I stamped the "Fabulous Facebook Friend" sentiment and cut it out with a 1" circle punch.  Then I put it in a bottlecap and attached it to the card.
I made the whole thing in less time than it took me to type up the "recipe".
:)


I just saw an awesome giveaway from Carri AKA ABusyBee at Double Click Connections
Look at all the cool stuff she's giving away!!

Go give Carri some love!


Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. adorable!! I just received my stamp also! Can't wait to play with it! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is SO cute!! I've wanted to try those bottle caps, but I've put it off... Now I definitely "need" them -- And this stamp set too!! :) TFS!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I love love This card!! I love working with bottle caps I have made lots of jewelry and stuff but I haven't really put them on cards! I love the way it looks!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, so cute. It may be simple and small but has a powerful look to it. Love the Sentiment. I've often wondered when someone would come out with Sentiments for Blog Friends (to send to each other).
    Take care!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little card! And LOVE the pink ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quickie card. That is a cute saying on the stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable mini card! Stopping by to let you know that you have one of the coolest blogs I know and I have an award for you on my blog!!!

    http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, love it.


    alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muah!!! You're Great. Beautiful

    Valery
    valery.green@aol.com

    ReplyDelete