Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Cards

Hi Everyone!

I've been so super busy lately!  I miss my craft room and I miss all of my bloggy friends!

2 more days and I will be on Vacation from work until January 4th!  YAY!!!

I've mailed out a few Christmas cards already, but still have some more to get out- at least they'll be mailed before Christmas- hopefully they'll get to their destinations before then too!

I made all different kinds this year.
Here are just a couple:

Simple and sweet- and full of sparkles!
Scandinavian Christmas Cards and 3 Girl JAM Hot Chocolate Ribbon.

Hopefully I'll get more posted before Christmas.
(Just 2 more days.......)

Some challenges:
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes
Frosted Designs: Ribbon
Stop by 3 Girl JAM today- I am a Guest Designer for Party Time Tuesdays Challenge site!

Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful job on all your Christmas Cards!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! Merry Christmas 2 U & U'r Family!!
    texasgrama7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards, Julie! It is such a busy time of year; we need to slow down and enjoy it. But I'm frantic also! Family is coming on Christmas Eve so I need to be ready even earlier! Yikes. Enjoy your holiday!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Cards are so Pretty! Merry Christmas! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all three cards. So sparkly and Christmasy. So great! Thanks for participating in the Paper Playtime challenge!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards! Thanks so much for joining us for a challenge over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! Happy Holidays! I am so glad we have become blogging friends! :)
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss my craft room too! Just so busy right now:) I love your cards..Fabulous! Have a wonderful Christmas and A Happy New Year my friend!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Julie. My favorite is the Christmas Tree. It's push time for sure...lol.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

    Happy Holidays!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christmas tree - very unique! Love your ribbon accent! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card I just love it Thanks for sharing.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete