Wednesday, April 25, 2012

PBD Hop Winner

Hi Everyone!
I am super busy with work this week, 
so unfortunately that means very little crafty time for me :(
No Crafty means no Posty  :( :(  
(dual sad face means super sad)

Anyway- I'll be back for sure next week!

On to the winner-

The winner of the Pink by Design February Stamp of the Month: Rain or Shine is.....

Nancy of Bits by Nancy!

Please contact me at littlebitofbling@gmail.com  with your mailing address and I'll send your stamp set right out!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Nancy!

    Julie, I don't likey when you don't posty...lol. Will patiently wait :( :( (super sad face too.)

    Have a great week!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it :) Thank you so much! I can put that to very good use, lol

    ReplyDelete