Friday, August 10, 2012

Caught a Bug?

It's another fabulous Friday and I'm super excited to share what I made with you!
Today I am featured on the Pink by Design site, so stop on over!
I've been feeling a little "yucky" the past few days so I decided to spend some time in my craft room.
Crafting really did make me feel better!
The sentiment is from PBD "Just Sayin".   An excellent, all around fun stamp set to use!
The image and background papers are from 
Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons.
Isn't that the cutest germ you ever saw!?!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Julie, how cute is this card. Good Job!! TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!This is too Cute and Funny too!I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute little germ.
    Cheri
    DJ's Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, how did you know what I look like when I'm not feeling well...lol. Hope you're feeling better soon and this is the cutest card. You do a great job even when you are a little under the weather.
    But, don't make a habit of it...lol. Are you feeling better yet with my humor...ummhummm(clearing my throat.) I'll stop now.
    Take care, have the girls wait on you, etc.
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete