Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Monster Dookie Dough Dip

Hi Everyone!

That's right--
It's like cookie dough (no raw eggs) and a dip-- 
all in ONE batch of deliciousness!!

I saw this recipe over the weekend- and HAD to try it!
I LOVE Monster Cookies!  (Here's a link to my M.C. recipe.)  
I love to eat them, I love to make them, and now--- I love to eat them by the spoonful and spread them on graham crackers!


Monster Cookie Dough Dip

Ingredients:
  • 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
  • 1/2 c. Butter, softened
  • 1/2 c. Peanut Butter (at least)
  • 1-2 c. Powdered Sugar (even more if you really want it thick)
  • 3 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
  • 3 Tbsp. AP Flour
  • 1 tsp. Vanilla
  • 1 c. Oats (more or less depending on desired texture)
  • 1 bag Plain M&Ms
  • 1 c. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Directions:
  1. In a stand mixer, whisk the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
  2. Whisk in the powdered sugar, starting with 1 cup (or 2 cups if you already know you want a thicker dip-- I like thick).
  3. Whisk in the brown sugar, flour, and vanilla.
  4. At this point, add in more peanut butter by 1/4 cups if you want a stronger PB taste.
  5. Using a paddle attachment or a wooden spoon, mix in the oats, M&Ms, and chocolate chips. Add more oats if desired (I think I did-- like I said, I like my dip really thick, just like cookie dough).
  6. Serve with pretzels, graham crackers, etc. You may want to provide a knife for "spreading" instead of "dipping" if you went the thick route!

HAPPY EATING!!

Linky Parties:
A Bowl Full of Lemons

7 comments:

  1. Holy Yummy Goodness!!!!!! I'm making this tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kiddos would gobble this up!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, this looks SO yummy!! I want to did in right now:) Thanks for the recipe...gotta try this!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks and sounds amazingly yummmmmyyyy! Everything in it is a favorite. Julie, sorry I have to ask...is it Dookie or Cookie Dough?...lol. Sugar high did it...lol.
    Can't wait to try it. Liking your new Blog look.

    Take care!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  5. My baby will think this is heaven! TFS.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete