Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Tree Topper

Hi Everyone!

I have to show you something that I absolutely LOVE!

My Christmas Tree Topper!!

I love how this turned out!

This is featured at the 3 Girl JAM Challenge Blog today too.
Make sure to link up your Christmas projects and hop along with the 3GJ Designers- starting at the 3 Girl JAM Blog!

Here's a picture before I put it on the tree:

 The star is a cut file from the Silhouette on-line store.
 The gorgeous "Believe" is a free printable from Heidi Swapp
Gorgeous October Afternoon paper

Here's a close-up of my bow:

Holly Berry and Mistletoe Crinkle Ribbon from 3 Girl JAM
Pink Peacock Stick Pin

Here's my Christmas Tree:  


Avery and Mackenzie decorated the WHOLE thing (except the topper)!

Have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Julie. I love the papers you chose. It makes a great topper!

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Julie!! Don't you just LOVE this star file!!!! It looks gorgeous on your tree :)
    TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! julie your tree topper is just gorgeous!!! your tree is very pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete