Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Coloring with Gelatos

**Make sure to check out my 3 Girl JAM blog today- featuring Sarah Hamer:Guest Designer

Hi Everyone!

I have a fun coloring technique for you today-
Coloring backgrounds with Gelatos!

Pink by Design is having a fabulous challenge this week using Non-traditional Christmas colors.
To tie into this challenge I made a card using blues, pinks, grey, and black (ok- there's some red and green in there too!)

 PBD Stamp sets used:
Chevron Background, Joyful Tags

My background uses the PBD Chevron background stamp which I heat embossed with white powder.
I used red, green, silver, and gold Faber Castell Gelatos and let them do their magic thing and came out with my fabulous background.


Make sure to link up your project this week at Pink by Design HERE.

You can also link up any of your Christmas projects at 3 Girl JAM also!

Link up to 3 Girl JAM

No comments:

Post a Comment