Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I get my Craftiness from my Mom!

Hi Everyone!

Last week I had the privilege of attending my Aunt and Uncle's 50th Wedding Anniversary.
They have always been a part of my life and it was a joy to celebrate with them.


My Mother made the cake for her brother and his wife.
She has made cakes, and tons of other crafty things, for as long as I can remember.
She's even taught me a thing or two.  :0)

Mom asked if I had some gold ribbon that she could use on the cake.
Did I ever!!


She used Gold Crown from the Royal Bundle and it was perfect!
The only thing better than how great the cake looked-
was how it tasted!
(My Mom makes the best cakes ever!!)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous cake! Love the small little ribbon bows..it looks amazing! Your Mom is very talented and see that her talent has rubbed off on her daughter~ Great job and Happy Anniversary to those special people in your life!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous cake!!!!!! Great use of some 3GJ ;0)


    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy
    Just Because Linky Party 8/1-/31!
    Great sponsors and prizes!

    ReplyDelete