Today I have the honor of hosting a giveaway from the gals of the
Read through the post and comment with your answer to the question at the end and you could win a spot in the new eCourse: Soul Comfort (a $99.00 value!)
Sometimes, as a mother, a wife, an employee, a friend, a woman- we tend to forget to take care of ourselves.
Life can be simple.
What if we celebrated the brave act of….taking a break?
What if simplicity,
comfort, and quiet were the goal?
comfort, and quiet were the goal?
What if there really was a way to quiet the chatter in our minds and let us recharge our body & soul?
And what if it was fun, too?
Introducing a new eCourse . . .
Soul Comfort is a fresh new concept using art and journaling as a means to relax and comfort yourself and to get grounded while dealing with the craziness of every-day living.
This course if full of beautiful projects to fuel your creativity in very simple and easy ways that are meditational and relaxing , beautiful comforting things that will have your soul infused into them so that you want to keep them forever.
Melody (course creator and teacher) says, “I want to teach you some new habits of creativity mixed with simplicity that I have learned over the years. Being a recovering hoarder of supplies and techniques, this is really a new way to give yourself permission to do things simply but beautifully.
One of the most wonderful things about this course is that everything fits into one fabric tote bag . . . I wanted to create a whole course where all of the supplies fit into a tiny space so that you could take it everywhere you go…so that you could do it sitting on your bed, on your couch, with your family, do it with your children, in the car, wherever your day takes you. It’s incredible. This has changed my life. This has been something that I have used on my own and I can’t wait to share it with you.”
You can count on this class to be . . .
- enlightening, enjoyable, fun, & simple
- customizable with many choices to fit your exact style
- interactive, encouraging, and supportive with a private community on Facebook and weekly live chats
- a beautiful experience that will help you relax, simplify, and enjoy your life
- a place to learn simple new ways to journal, plus the ”Brave Girl” way to use stitching and such to create both beautiful things you’ll love AND peaceful relaxing moments
- a place to learn exactly what nourishes YOUR body and soul, and how to fit comforting rituals into your day
- something that you can finish without feeling overwhelmed
- produced with the level of caring and excellence and attention to detail that Brave Girls Club is known for
We’ve worked to narrow down things to quench the yearning of your soul…to be able to be creative but also to be sensitive to the mess that it makes and the time that it takes as well as the brain space it takes for complicated tools and techniques. We will teach you fun ways to make beautiful things while relaxing yourself . . .and we’ll be participating in the class right along with you.
- This will be relaxing, fun, and simple
- You’ll be able to take it along with you, everywhere you go
- Instead of overwhelming you with one more thing to stress out about, this eCourse will help you relax, enjoy, and feel comfort and peace no matter what else is going on in your life.
It is YOUR time for some Soul Comfort. Come join us!
For your chance to win:
Remember: Leave a comment below, answering the question,
What do you think of when you hear the words “Soul Comfort”?
We will choose the random winner Saturday, September 21, 2013
(winner will be posted Sunday September 22, 2013)
"Soul Comfort" is creating.
Whether it is taking a thought and turning it into something that can be seen and shared with others, or seeing the smiles and laughter on the faces of my two greatest creations:
My Soul finds comfort in Creating.