Monday, February 28, 2011

Color Me Fantabulous

This weeks Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #49 challenge is to make a shaped card.  I have never made a shape card-- until today!
I love using my Gypsy.  I used it all the time before I really learned all of the functions of the Cricut.  Since I've become more comfortable with my Expression, over the last month, my poor little Gypsy hasn't seen any action.  I think I heard little Gyp sing a happy song when I took her out of the box today.
I am always looking for a way to use my  Inkadinkado "Kid's Quotes" stamp set (since it is one of my favorites), and I am always looking for a way to use my Forever Young cartridge (also one of my favorites).
So....Put them all together and this is what you get!

Thanks for stopping by and for all of the encouraging comments!

Check out my Giveaway on my March 1 post!!


9 comments:

  1. First of all, I love the FY cart, especially the cosmetics and accessories. This is a super cute card, and even though I don't have that sentiment in a stamp, I just may have to find a way to use it similar to how you did. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! What a cute card and an even CUTER sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB!

    Lisa N.
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nail polish card! Perfect for your super cute sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!!

    Maquel
    http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo cute! I love the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us and playing along at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! You did a great job!

    ~Jennifer

    http://mycreativecrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the sentiment. It's just perfect!
    Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Job. Thanks for playing at FCCB. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this stamp! What a cute way to use it!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete