Saturday, October 22, 2011

More Halloween!

Hi Everyone!!

My knee is doing much better (not completely better- but better than before!).
I was able to spend some time in my craft room today- uninterrupted time (the best kind!).

I got to play around with some new cartridges I just got in the mail today!  I made a few projects, but just need to finish them before I can post.  :)

Here's what I can show you:

Halloween is still on the brain!

Since I had a lot of sitting on my butt with my knee propped up  down time this week, I got to spend some time looking through Cricut handbooks.
I found this cool Halloween scene cut on
the Cricut Lite Cupcake Wrappers Cartridge.
Can you believe it!?!

A couple challenges to:


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love how you can find lots of different things out of a cartridge. Meant for one thing but can be used in various ways.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Love this Julie!!
    Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I hadn't even thought to use a cupcake wrapper cart. Super idea..so creative. Hope your knee is back to 100% super fast.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card! Get well soon.


    Luanne
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun! Awesome that this was make for a cupcake wrapper!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Glad you joined us at Cricut360 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. What a great way to use a cut for another Thanks for hopping along with us at c360!

    ReplyDelete