Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Donated Cards

Hi Everyone!
I am on vacation from work this week!
Yay!!
It's nice to have a break, but I find myself busier than ever with all of my free time.
(you know how that goes right?)
Recently I was asked to make some cards to donate to one of my friends' church for a silent auction.
I made 12 different cards.
I used my Cricut Imagine for most of them.  It's been awhile since I used this machine, but every time I do, I ask myself why I don't use it more.  I love this machine!  It makes card making super easy.

Here are a few of the cards I made:




Sentiments by Pink by Design
I used my Imagine on 10 out of the 12 cards and spent about 3 hours (with a break!) total on all of them.  I was pleasantly surprised at how fast they all came together and how cute they all turned out!
I'll share the other 6 at another time.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. these are beautiful Julie!! Enjoy your time off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all awesome! Try to get a little bit of rest!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them all, Julie!! i hardly use my imagine either but i need to! have you tried to put that get well soup card together using all of the pieces? my friends and i could not figure it all out! lol i hope you have a great time while you are "off work"! :) ~hl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, your cards are super cute. I bet they will be gone fast at the Silent Auction!!! What a fabulous gift for someone!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete