Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Movie Night

Hi Everyone!
I wanted to share a project that I did for a fundraiser for one of the kids at my daughters' school.
Each class in school is making a basket that will be auctioned off.  Mackenzie's teacher asked if I would make the box to hold their class "Movie Themed" basket.
I will admit, when Mackenzie's teacher brought me a cardboard box with the Home Depot logo all over it, I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with it.
Silhouette to the rescue!




Mackenzie also thought it would be neat to make Movie Night invitation cards.
:0)

Who's ready for a Movie!?!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome Julie!! What a fun night is sounds like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, that is so cool. You did an amazing job with what was handed to you...lol...Home Depot covered well. Mackenzie was right the Invitations are a great addition. It will be fun for the winner to be able to invite their friends over for a movie. Well done Ladies!

    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    FYI-I have been a follower for a while now, but some blogs are not showing me as one and I am having to re-follow(not a word) again. Just an FYI...hmmm! Blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME, Julie!! Love your cute, fun creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you rocked it Julie!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Julie! Hugs Dina

    ReplyDelete