Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation

Hi Everyone!
My girls have awesome teachers this year!  They love everything about school (except lunch!- for real) and are not excited for Summer Break (also for real!).  We are so lucky to be a part of such a fantastic school district.

This week the girls took some gifts to their teachers to show  appreciation for all of their hard work.
A storage box or Avery's Teacher

Clipboard for Mackenzie's Teacher

Back side of clipboard
Their Teachers loved them!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I love these!!! awesome teacher gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL gift...awesome details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW awesome gifts! I can totally see why they loved them!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet the teachers loved those gifts! I know I would!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete