Thursday, June 28, 2012

Crafty Time

Hi Everyone!
I have been able to spend some time in my craft room the past few days (it's too hot to go outside!).

I have some fun hops coming up!
Tomorrow (Friday) is the Pink by Design Stamp Release blog hop.
Prepare to be blown away!
The hop starts at HERE 12:01am on Friday 6/29/12.
There is a U-Stream at 8pm on Friday night too- so don't miss that!

On Sunday July 1st my very own 3 Girl JAM will be having at new product release blog hop. 
My fabulous Design Team will be showing you all some Beautiful Bows.  As usual there will be lots of blog candy AND we will be having our very first Link Up Party so you can share your Beautiful Bows with us!
The fun starts at 12:01am on 7/1/12.
The first stop on the hop is 3 Girl JAM.

All this time in my craft room has made Miss Cleo very happy!

She loves to hang out when I craft- and- she LOVES to play!
All that crafting playing made Cleo very sleepy!

See you Friday night!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment