Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Christmas Tag

Hi Everyone!

Hope everyone had a nice Labor Day, and I hope you all got to spend some time with your family yesterday.

Only a few more Holidays to go before it's Christmas!

If you're like me, you wait until the very last minute to do anything to get ready for Christmas.
:0)

Today's project is in honor of the people who plan ahead and start their shopping, card making, and decorating early.
I do not personally know anyone like this, but I aspire to be organized like this someday.


This tag is from the Pink by Design Christmas Tags set.

I stamped the tag covered it in Washi Tape, stamped and colored in the present, and stamped To: and From: and cut them out and inked them for extra dimension.
I finished off the tag with some Mistletoe and Holly Berry 3 Girl JAM Crinkle Ribbon.

Now go get working on your Christmas "To Do List".
I'm betting you won't see another Christmas post from me until December!!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome tag! You are too funny!! Now if you work on these things too far in advance it takes part of the fun out of things. It wouldn't be the holidays if there wasn't panic, rushing, heart pounding would it. I didn't even know there was any other way. LOL

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag! I can soooo relate with you. I also to become organize one day. LOL. Thanks for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...did you make that bow with your bow maker? I might need to get me one of those babies.


    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete