Friday, September 28, 2012

Guest Designer Day

Hi Everyone!

Today I am Guest Designing for Pretty Papers Pretty Ribbons.
Do you know Lisa?  Have you seen her awesome store?
If not- you need to stop by....

I am thrilled to be featured on her blog today!
And-
I absolutely LOVE her clip art, cut files, and digital paper!!

For my card, I used the digital clip art file:
Pink by Design Stamps (Awesome)
and some cuts from the Silhouette Online store


It's not very often that I get to make a "boy card"- so when I do, it's got to be special!!

I turned two of the Super Heroes into Flair Buttons!

I can turn almost anything into a flair button.
How about a Flair button of your Blog Button!?!
Check out my store, 3 Girl JAM, at www.3girljam.com and e-mail me a jpeg photo of your blog button (or send me a link to your blog) and I can make you a pin back button or a flat back button of your very own!!

Make sure to stop by the Pretty Papers Pretty Ribbon Store too and check out all of the cool stuff!

............................................................................

By the way, Lisa and I are having a Co-Blog Hop next Wednesday, October 3.  We have a super talented group of crafters joining us, so mark your calendar...I hope you'll check it out!
(great prizes and maybe even a sale or two!)


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Julie...I love those little flair buttons! Thanks so much for guest designing for me this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with those cute images by turning them into adorable buttons Julie. Fabulous card...great "pop" of colors!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so AWESOME...I love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this Julie!!! totally AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete