Friday, May 6, 2011

First Attempt

Hi Everyone!

I tried something new today- Heat Embossing!
It's a little trickier than I thought it would be.  I guess the people who make the tutorial videos for heat embossing make the videos for people like me (clueless at embossing!)

It took me a few times to get it to look decent (I burnt it twice!), but this one turned out pretty good.


Heat embossing is pretty fun.  I can't wait to practice more and get better at it!!

Stop by tomorrow- I'm in 2 different Blog Hops!


4 comments:

  1. It looks great!
    I've tried it a couple of times and actually killed a brand new heat gun the second time around. So, that ended that. Recently, I bought a new Martha Stewart heat tool and hope I can get more than two rounds out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great. Love to Emboss. It get's easier each time you do it, but it does take practice. Love the Zebra print...love anything Zebra. I am going to be posting something in a little while with Zebra as well...lol.Take care. See you tomorrow for NSD with MPS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna try to heat emboss.....one day. TFS I think your card looks gggggrrrreeeeeat!

    ReplyDelete