Sunday, July 31, 2011

Simply Sunday- Today is Your Day!

Hi Everyone!

What a crazy week at work this week!  I am so glad to be back to "normal" (what ever that is!).

This week's Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky with K Andrew is all about positive thoughts.

Sometimes the craziness of work, friends, or family situations will cloud our minds. 
It is in these times, that it is truly important to keep positive thoughts and remember- that most times- the things that make us crazy, are also the things that we love the most! 

Today is Your Day!!
Be Happy In It!



All stamps are back in stock so stop by the store and order yours today.
(Also, check out the new sets available for pre-order!)

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. I love your positive thought card. In today's crazy busy world, staying positive is sometimes what will get you through your day. Glad your crazy week is over and you are back to your normal routine. The sentiment is perfect for this card. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! I love the papers you used. The inking looks awesome too! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I really like how the bottle cap is a good match for the scallop sentiment.

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and I have never use bottle caps yet although it has been around for awhile...but now I think I will due to you...thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card! Great papers!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Julie! I love the papers you used.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so beautiful, Julie! The papers you used are so gorgeous and mix together perfectly! Fabulous card - I love it :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job! I love the sentiment!
    Hugs, Jenni
    http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete