Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Forever Young

I love making cards of all shapes and themes- but I really love doing projects that are 3-dimensional.  
I absolutely LOVE the Forever Young cartridge!  It has such girlie images- dresses, hats, high heels, lipstick, flowers, and purses- to name a few.  
This is by far my favorite cartridge and I am quickly making my way through it!


I used my Expression and used the "Fit to Page" for the purse.
The heels were cut at 2 inches.
I blinged it up with the I-Rock and Gelly Roll glitter pens.
I made the little notebook (to put inside the purse) by trimming regular copy paper for the inside, and using DCWV cardstock for the cover.
I cut the hat at 1.5 inches. 
I used my YourStory to bind it.

I plan to do a step-by-step photo or video on how to make your own books with the YourStory-
so watch for that!

I am entering this into a couple challenges:
CCCC # 11- Forever Young
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. cute bags Julie, gorgeous
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! LOVE the red shoes! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning,

    I am Mistyrose and just became your latest follower!!! and I am so pleased that Momo sent me to meet you. YOur work is just lovely and thanks so much :0)

    Mistyrose
    sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very neat! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Thanks for shining in our SHINE ON challenge at DYSU this week. Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Julie! I love the bag and those great red shoes!!! Good Luck with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - this is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie this is fabulous!!! Thank you for joining Meriah & I on our weekly Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge! We hope to see you back for more.

    Hugs,
    Paula & Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and the shoes are awesome! I love the Forever Young cart! I'm a new follower...Momo sent me! I'd love for you to stop by my blog as well :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Purses!!! Love them. Such a fun site! I also am a big fan of the Forever Young cart. I just started my own blog Would love company!
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete