Saturday, March 19, 2011

Winner of the Cricut Sampler Cartridge

Hi Everyone!! 
First of all, Thank you to everyone who voted for my Husband in the Whip It 180 Fitness Challenge.  Unfortunately, he received the call today that he did not make it to the finals.  We appreciate all of the support and encouragement.  Josh will continue with his quest for fitness- and I will be right beside him the whole way!!

And now for the winner of the Cricut Sampler Cartridge.............

Amber- from www.amberscraftsandstuff.com 

Amber, please email me at littlebitofbling at gmail.com by Monday and I can get it in the mail to you!!

Thanks again to everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Aww, sorry Josh didn't make it, good luck to him with his fight!

    Congrats to Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was bummed to see that your hubby didn't make the finals -- But chin up -- All of your bloggy buddies are still out here rooting for him!! :) Keep us posted on his success!!

    Congrats, Amber!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was going to faint when I saw I won! Thank you so much!

    Best of luck to Josh in his weight loss journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that Josh didn't make it too the finals but he can do it! good luck!
    Congrats Amber on the win! Hope you enjoy the cart!
    ~Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete