Monday, March 28, 2011

A Weekend of Firsts and Awards!

 
This has been a weekend of firsts and milesones.  My first blog hop (that I was a stop in), reaching 125 followers friends, and several blog awards.   Three of the awards, I will address at a later date- but I want to thank Tami at Scrapping Rabbits Creations, Tiffany at Sparkled Memories, Amy at Love to Crop, and Jessica at Chick-n-Scrap for thinking of me!  I really appreciate it!

The award that I want to talk about on this post is from Diana at DL.ART 


The rules of this award are:
1. Post about it on your blog with a link to the sender.
2. Pass it on to  those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly.

I would like to thank these fellow crafters for visiting, commenting and inspiring me! There are so many more- that I had to stop somewhere.  They are in no particular order:

Amber- My 3 E Scrapbooking
Karen- Empty Nest Boutique
Jen- Jen's Craft Corner
Amy- Love To Crop
Tiffany- Sparkled Memories
Carri (abusybee)- Double Click Connections
Jessica- Chick-n-Scrap
Amber- Amber's Crafts and Stuff

Thank you so much Diana
It is very easy to be a regular follower of hers.  Her site is wonderful and she has some amazing projects!  Diana was my very first blog friend, and I will always remember her for that!
Stop by and give her some love!

And if you haven't met any of the other ladies, stop by their blogs and tell them I sent you!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for thinking of me! Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...your so sweet Julie! Congrats on all the wonderful milestones and awards this week! You definetely deserve them! Your blog is filled with inspiration and I am so happy to be a follower and grateful that you passed this on to me! Thank you! It made my day! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I'm also passing an award to you! I love your blog! :) Please stop by my blog and pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww shucks Julie Thanks for thinking of me. I'm honored. And congrats on your awards you have amazing talent & I enjoy seeing your beautiful projects.

    Karen C

    http://emptynestboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award, and all your "firsts." I'm a new follower. Love your flower pinwheel-it's beautiful! Stop by my blog when you get a chance.--Pat N. http://patsscraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie, congrats on your awards!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower:) I'm now a follower too and can't wait to come back and check out your amazing projects!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats my friend, Glad to see you have won another award keep up the good work. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie -- You definitely deserve this award!! :) You are so encouraging with your comments!! I really appreciate that you thought of me... I will do my best to get this posted and passed on in the next few days... Thank you so so so much!! You are such a sweetie!! :)

    BTW... Your most recent post about what the weather will be (and your clothing selection for tomorrow) REALLY cracked me up!! Shorts, flip flops, and... earmuffs!! LOL... Thanks for the GREAT laugh!!

    (((hugs)))
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete