Sunday, March 13, 2011

MPS Blog Hop

I love the 2nd Friday of the month- because it means My Pink Stamper has her blog hop!  Always so much fun to see everyone's wonderful, creative projects.  This month it was all about Spring so I decided to play along.  I am so ready for Spring!!  The sun has been shining here in Iowa for the last few days, but it has still been cold!  I'll get excited when the temps get into the 50*'s at least.

Also- there is a challenge at K Andrew's Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky- All a Flutter, that fits right in with the spring theme!  Kristal was a guest designer this month at the MPS blog hop and had an awsome project!!

Looking forward to green grass and butterflies.  Soon enough.....

Thanks for stopping by!

Check out my Giveaway on my March 1, 2011 post!!

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, I just love the butterflies and the colors are very springy. TFS
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful Julie! I've been on a mad hunt for this cart but none of the Joanne's around here have had it in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. I love the jar, brings back a lot of memories. TFS! I'm following you now.

    Christy
    http://christybladehandmade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cartridge, beautiful butterflies! TFS :)

    http://dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie--you are sooooooo creative! WOW! I don't have Kate's ABCs but I do have Nate's ABCS, and I think this jar is on there--it's super cool!
    I really LOVE how you put the butterflies in the jar--that was very creative--and I'm totally going to borrow this idea!
    Thank you soo much for your kind comments--you really made my day! I just thank you soo much for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge!

    Big Hugs,
    Kristal

    ReplyDelete